For availability and instructions on how to rent, contact Laura
directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
La Maison de la Vieille Vigne is our
charming one bedroom, one bathroom restored winemakerís cottage located
in the winemaking village of Villers-la-Faye, which is only a ten minute
drive from Beaune and seven minutes from Nuits-Saint-Georges.
It features a private attached courtyard where you can relax and enjoy
Burgundyís famous food and wine and soak up the enchanting atmosphere of
local life. The village is surrounded by rolling vineyards and green
hillsides that provide an ideal locale for walking, biking and hiking.
Fabulous wine-tasting opportunities abound!
Best suited for one or two people, La Maison de la Vieille Vigne
is perfect for a romantic getaway or a solo retreat.
- Quiet village location only 10 minutes from
- Dates back to the mid 1650ís and freshly
- Queen sized bed / double pull out sofa bed
- Private flagstone courtyard attached to
- Wireless high speed internet included in
- Satellite TV with many English channels
- Cozy wood-burning fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen including a microwave